Join us for a structured networking event via Zoom to help build valuable relationships with your fellow Wharton Club members. This will be a "cross-Club" event between the Wharton Clubs of Philadelphia, Atlanta, Dallas, National Capital Region (Washington, DC), and Southern California.
DREAM IT, ACHIEVE IT: The Ultimate "Never Have I Ever… But I Want To" Event!
We all have dreams - our dream job, our dream school (Wharton of course) ...but there are so many more dreams. What if there were a way to leverage the awesome power of the Wharton Alumni network to help those dreams become real?
We have all played the game, "Never Have I Ever" and wished for more? Introducing a twist: "Never Have I Ever... But I Want To!"
- Expand Your Network: Connect with amazing Wharton alumni who've walked the paths you dream of.
- Gain Valuable Insights: Get practical advice and perspectives to turn your aspirations into realities.
- Make Lasting Friendships: Bond over shared dreams and accomplishments.
Examples – You Dream of…
- Pedaling Through Europe: Dream of cycling through Europe without ending up lost in a vineyard (unless that's your thing)? Link up with alumni who've been there, done that, and got the (muddy) T-shirt.
- Kicking the Birds Out of the Nest: Love your kids but wish they'd find a job that doesn't involve your couch? Let's chat with alums who've gently (or not-so-gently) nudged their fledglings to fly.
- Swapping Day Jobs: Fancy a career switch? Dive into our pool of alumni who've jumped ship, swam with different fishes, and lived to tell the tale.
- Sipping Wine in Tuscany: Want to sip Chianti like a local? Our alumni in Tuscany might just save you from the tourist traps (and maybe pour you a glass or two)!
What to expect before & during the event?
- Identify Your Dream: Reflect on a dream or experience you haven't yet achieved. This could be work-related, personal, or a mix of both.
- Create Your Dream Slide: Prepare 1 (one) slide that captures the essence of your dream. This can be a straightforward image or a detailed representation, keeping in mind you'll only have 45 seconds to present it.-
- Present Your Dream: At the event, you'll get 45 seconds to elaborate on your slide, adding depth and context to your aspiration.
- Connect & Collaborate: Once you’re done presenting our incredible Wharton alumni community will step up! Fellow alumni will chime in with insights, guidance, advice, and potential introductions to help bring your dream closer to reality.
If you RSVP to this event, we expect you to attend on time because there are limited seats, and the power of this session is in a small group of people who are willing to support one another in a short period of time. If we have no shows, then this has a negative impact on others that are relying on you.
- Hosting Club: Wharton Alumni Club of Philadelphia
- Participating Clubs: San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, Atlanta, Washington DC (Capital Region)
- Date: Wednesday, November 1st, 2023
- Time: 08:00pm EST / 05:00 pm PST
- Location: Zoom (Virtual Video Event)
- Dress Code: Come as your dream-chasing self!
Dream it. Share it. Achieve it. Your alumni family is here to guide you every step of the way. Dive into an evening of inspiration, connection, and transformation.
The zoom info is below:
Wharton Global Clubs is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Wharton Phila - Never Have I Ever But I Want To
Time: Nov 1, 2024 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) 05:00 PM Pacific Time
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 910 6325 6460
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,91063256460#,,,,*366922# US (Washington DC)