OUTTHINKER 2020 VIRTUAL SUMMIT / 6 - 7 APRIL
Wharton Club of Atlanta is joining fellow Wharton alum and several other Wharton clubs (SoCal, Florida, NYC, Charlotte, etc.) to launch a two-day virtual summit to raise money for non-profits helping at-risk people deal with the impact of COVID-19. 2 days, 20+ speakers, and 100% of profits donated to charity.
We have lined up an impressive list of speakers including two Wharton professors Pete Fader and George Day, a noble prize-winning economist Paul Krugman, and the #1 rated thought leaders in management Roger Martin, strategy Rita McGrath, and leadership Liz Wiseman. You can see the full list of speakers below.
Again, 100% of profits are being donated to non-profits helping at risk populations deal with the impact of COVID-19. These non-profits are still being decided on but will likely include Feed the Children, Give Directly, and Doctors without Boarders.
We are able to offer our members a 30% discount off the $99 ticket price. This gives you an all-access pass to 20 one-hour live video sessions over two day and recordings of all sessions online thereafter.
To read more, register, and access the special discount available to our members:
1. Go to https://summit.outthinkerroundtables.com/
2. When checking out, enter this promo code: WhartonAtlanta30
• Bharat Anand - head of online learning for Harvard and author of The Content Trap
• Safi Bahcall - Author of Loonshots
• Nicolas Bry - head of innovation at Orange, author of The Intrapreneurs’ Factory
• George Day - Wharton, Author of See Sooner, Act Faster
• Pete Fader - Wharton and world’s foremost expert on CLV
• Scott Galloway - NYU professor and author of The Four
• Verne Harnish - founder of Gazelle and author of Scaling Up
• Salim Ismael - co-founder of Singularity University and author Exponential Organizations
• Mark Johnson - co-founder of Innosight with Clayton Christensen
• Whitney Johnson - Harvard/ Disrupt Yourself author
• Kaihan Krippendorff - author of Driving Innovation from Within
• Paul Krugman - Nobel prize winning economist, NYT columnist
• Josh Linkner - author of The Art of Reinvention, Disciplined Dreaming, and Hacking Innovation
• Roger Martin - Rotman School of Mangement, #1 ranked Thinkers50 2017-2019
• Rita McGrath - Columbia/ Author Seeing Around Corners
• Fons Trompnaars - author of Riding The Waves of Culture and several other books and papers on culture
• Amy Webb - NYU professor/ author of The Big Nine and The Signals are Talking
• Liz Wiseman - Author of Multipliers
• Rob Wolcott - The World Innovation Network and Kellogg/ Chicago Booth
• Ming Zeng - Former Chief Strategy Officer of Alibaba, Author of Smart Business